Kastalon Springs can be custom engineered to provide precise response and performance. Kastalon Polyurethane Springs withstand extraordinarily high dynamic environmental loads, stresses and provide amazing cycle life without maintenance. They will absorb shock, attenuate vibration, and bear tremendous loads with an extremely high degree of reliability.
The physical properties of polyurethane offer uniform predicable response across a full range of temperature extremes (-30°F - 212°F) (-16.7°C - 100°C), will withstand environmental conditions, and offer protection from vibration, shock and impact. See Urethane's Smooth Stadium Roof Operation application example.
For assistance in engineering Kastalon Urethane Springs for your unique application, submit the Urethane Spring Questionnaire and one of our application engineers will follow up to assist you.
- Mechanical systems, cushions, dampers, and isolators
- Material handling and transport suspension members
- Railroad locomotive suspension springs
- Transport equipment anti-shimmy springs
- Die-press springs
- Machinery suspension, shock and impact absorbing springs (cushions)